Rector Edgardo Zablotsky, Ph.D.
Friedman Hayek Center for the Study of a Free Society
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Chicago.
- Rector of the University of CEMA.
- Member of the National Academy of Education.
- Member of the Mont Pelerin Society.
- Executive Director Friedman Hayek Center for the Study of a Free Society.
- Member of the Academic Council of the Libertad y Progreso Foundation, of the Atlas Foundation (Argentina) and of the Advisory Council of the Acton Institute (Argentina).
Focuses interest on two fields of research: non-assistance philanthropy and public policies carried out in the educational area in our country.